Monday, September 22, 2008

Initialize the name of your website or blog

Every website starts with something .. a name..
I personally tried blogspot and wordpress and I decided to work on wordpress which will give me more flexibilities in the future. It is true that you can have your own domain name www.yourname.com hosted on either blogspot and wordpress blogs. My decision is to use one of my domain names and my web hosting to run on. Because it will give me opportunity to maintain my own website as well as advertising and referral programs that I may be using in the future. On the other hand, both blogspot and wordpress can have plug-ins for displaying ADS, especially google ads.. and just a couple of clicks away for you to implement. 


For domain names & web hosting.. there are many domain name providers all over the world. I suggest gkg.netgodaddy.com or register.com they are realiable and quick to maintain.   


For webhosting, do some research before you get any hosting.. I would suggest sites such as  findmyhosting.comhostindex.com, and webhosting.resourceindex.com The budget for your fully working website should not exceed more than $60 a year. So that you can operate better at low cost. But make sure you do enough research before you sign up with any web hosting company.

No comments: