Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello world! The New Beginning.

Welcome to my site. My name is Nanda Linn Aung.. I am usually known as Linn, which is my middle name as well as nick name, of course.

I am going to start my own blog site, to experience and share my knowledge regarding how to make money from internet.. Of course, this is not achieved overnight.. Goggle turned 10 years officially this month, they have done pretty good, in fact, they have done the best in earning money as far as human society has experienced..

However, as an individuals, you and I are going to create and generate money from nothing and this is going to be a prove that we all can make money if we have true passions, enough determinations, sensible thoughts, relevant research and consistent contributions to our ambition.

I have my 9-5 day job as IT project manager. I am neither full time blogger or big time internet surfer, however, I will start to blog regularly, maybe once a week or more, everything comes from my own writing and summarizations from other point of views, research materials with fully references. I am neither from literature background as well, be warned that I cannot produce absolutely correct grammar, but I am confident that I can make you understand with my simple sentence construction.

I will probably add some referrals and clickable ads on my site, other than that, i will not support crazy ads campaign on my site... I decided to create this site to make money, especially to maintain the techqnies that we can make money. This is the living proof that you and me, we all can earn money if we believe in ourselves. The biggest difference about my website is I am not located at North America where you can clear cheques and money order easily.. I am currently working in South East Asia, to be precise, in Cambodia. My main intension is even we are not in United States or Canada, we can basically create wealth from doing what we love.

Cut to the chase, I will personally experiment the options available and you will get the result.. So, you can start your own earnings faster than I am and quicker than I am.. Because I always want to try alot of things as a human beings and I want to experience most of the things all by myself. Call me a bit experimental, I love doing my own way..

this http://nandalinnaung.blogspot.com will be my mirror site and my main site will be INFOMM dot com.

Thanks for reading.

best regards,

Linn

No comments: