Friday, June 27, 2008

My Online Football Manager Fantasy Game

Well, today, i felt so good with my fantasy game, it's been a fantastic season for me so far, but i need to keep it going this way until the season ends. I just wanted to share with you all for my scoreboard, current standing, current squad and my transactions.

So, here is my current scoreboard for the season so far, I lost once on New Castle at home (stupid not to use training camp when New Castle used it). and One to liverpool in CUP on overtime, fantastic game too, but I can't match their quality of players.


So, next week will be my 29th week, against READING FC.. hopefully, i can snatch a win at home too.. below is my current standing I am very proud of...




Please check out my current squad.. it's fantastic, I had to sell Alan Hutton and Robinho because I don't feel they are improving very much and I wanted better players.. so, I sold them at 2.5 times and both guys were sold within 12 hours LOL..

This is one of the happiest stuff i wanna share with.. in 28 weeks, I sold 433 millions for players and bought 441 millions for players for my team.. I am just trying to exceed 500 millions spent for players, but now if lucky, I can go over 600 millions.. of course, I will keep trying..


Thanks for reading folks, that's all there is for today....

cheers

No comments: