Monday, January 31, 2011

great finish in my OFM records


I have done a pretty good job on my great finish this season, I played at Brazillian league which was full league but the commissioner is very active and remove all the teams that are idle for 3 days. it was so competitive some of the training camps, I got it so early first half of the season, but at the end, the joy is with me as I have won both CUP and league.

It is not an ordinary league win because I was never top in the league until the last day of the season with goal difference with only +1 advantage, now some players may know how important it is not to give away a goal, even 1.

So, this is my final standing and I think this has been fantastic season for me as I am enjoying this great finish. So, let me share with you all.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: