Saturday, July 12, 2008

My OFM Season Finale


well, another season has done. I have had a great season. I am so happy that I won the championship as well as getting 100 points for the first time.. Happy because I started with Target goal 16th Sunderland. Felt so good.



When I start the season, my total value of my squad is like 50million worth, but I finally ended up with 282million squad, it could have gone over 300 million, but i sold my 107 attack striker who was worth 47 million to super fast snatcher in the league, he bought my banned player at 47+ millions and couldn't play a single game when season ends today LOL, thanks to him :P

Another thing I am so happy about, I broke my all previous records at the "Total Money Paid for Player Transfers" with over 662million pounds, as well as "Total Money Received for Player Transfer" at over 613 million pounds.

I enjoy very much throughout the season and it's just so awesome i achieved alot of things this season, actually almost everything except the league cup..

I bought absolutely fantastic players and sold some of them, just to juggle teams below me LOL..

anyway, it's been awesome season.. and I loved it.. It was fun to play OFM football manager and I am loving it..

thanks for reading..

No comments: